Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sort of Review: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. InLinger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.
Published in US: July 12 2011
Source: library

I'm still not sure what I thought. I flew through it and I am relieved to know how the characters I've invested time and emotion into turned out... but the ending really didn't feel complete to me. I read it several times, but I am still not sure exactly what happened and what exactly the goodbye is for.
What did you think? Satisfied? Unhappy? I'd love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the ending, but after reading maggie's live chat over at Mundie Moms, it gave me much more resolution. She talks about the ending and what she intended so I'd suggest reading it if you're interested :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum, that left hanging feeling? Now I want to read it even more :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read it yet but I already Love to read it and I thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)