Sunday, June 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

What I read:
Everbound (Everneath, #2)
source: library
Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)
source: harlequin teen via netgalley
My Last Kiss
source: Farrar, Straus and Giroux Macmillan via netgalley


Last Week on the blog:
and The Sound smallest The Sound (US onl) and a $25 Amazon gift card Ends on 6/30/2014
Hungry
Source: MacMillan via Netgalley
The Rules for Breaking (The Rules for Disappearing, #2)
Source: Disney Hyperion

The Messenger, Blessed, Dissonance, and Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (US only unless pay shipping) ends 6/14
 Death Sworn, The Rules for Disappearing, Shadow Lands and Poison Princess (US only unless pay shipping) ends 6/14
Nantucket Red, Sleep No More, Deep Blue, The Alchemy of Forever, and Talker 25 (US only unless pay shipping) ends 6/14


My week: Better. Less pain and less stress with blogging. Its been dang hot though.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.
Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. I see that you've read My Last Kiss. Look forward to reading what you thought of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readJune 8, 2014 at 9:04 AM

    Nice! Been seeing lots of My Last Kiss! Hope you enjoyed all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of your books, but some of the authors' names are familiar. I'm happy for you that you were in less pain, hope next week won't be so hot. Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll like all your books this week and I hope everything will be ok. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bea @ Bea's Book NookJune 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM

    Lots of new to me book but I hope yo enjoy them and yay for less stress and less pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad there is less pain and stress. I hope this week is even better for you Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you've been feeling and yes its hot where I live as well. I'm curious to see what you think of Everbound cause I still need to read that :)

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week! I think My Last Kiss sounds interesting! I am excited for Hungry to come out too!

    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have My Last Kiss on my Kindle. It sounds like Remember Me by Christopher Pike (which I loved in high school) so I'm very excited to read it =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you aren't too stressed with blogging. I'm only a bit stressed because I'm quite behind on WRITING reviews, but I do have a bit scheduled.

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul, Brandi! I read Take me On, too, but I haven't reviewed it yet. I loved it, though :) I hope you'll enjoy all your new books.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Have a fantastic week.


    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay :D Lots of awesome books sweetie. <3 I hope you love them all. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jenea WhittingtonJune 9, 2014 at 4:16 PM

    That's a great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! Look at that awesome haul!! :D Glad this week was not that stressful, blogging-wise!! Hope you have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read Take Me On too... love West! He is an awesome guy!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many books! I'm envious that you have a lot of time blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy to hear you're doing much better, take it easy Brandi so you can enjoy the rest of the Summer with your kids and of course, your new pretties!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)