Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Brandi Breathes Books Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements, #2)
Every touch has its price

Layla Shaw is trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life—no easy task for a seventeen-year-old who’s pretty sure things can’t get worse. Her impossibly gorgeous best friend, Zayne, is forever off-limits thanks to the mysterious powers of her soul-stealing kiss. The Warden clan that has always protected her is suddenly keeping dangerous secrets. And she can barely think about Roth, the wickedly hot demon prince who understood her in ways no one else could.

But sometimes rock bottom is only the beginning. Because suddenly Layla’s powers begin to evolve, and she’s offered a tantalizing taste of what has always been forbidden. Then, when she least expects it, Roth returns, bringing news that could change her world forever. She’s finally getting what she always wanted, but with hell literally breaking loose and the body count adding up, the price may be higher than Layla is willing to pay…(

Releases: October 28th 2014 by Harlequin Teen

What are you waiting on?

Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJuly 23, 2014 at 6:03 AM

    OH yes! I soooo cannot wait to read this one either!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read more of her books !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try this author at some point.

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela ReadingCaveJuly 23, 2014 at 8:29 AM

    Oh I wait for anything she writes. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsJuly 23, 2014 at 10:02 AM

    I still need to read the first yet, though heard tons of good things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I still haven't read the first book yet. I even have it. This one sounds really good. Great pick.

    Thanks for stopping by.
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is very popular this week. I really enjoy JLA books a lot.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I adored White Hot Kiss! JLA writes her hero and heroines just the way I like them. I read somewhere that this one brings her even closer to Zayne, yet there's swoon-worthy Roth back too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first but I've heard it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the first book yet, but I'm hoping to do so soon. Jennifer always excels at tension and chemistry so I can't wait.. though, there is one thing that bothers me since love triangle *sigh* I hope this will be everything you hope for though :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking forward to this one, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't read the first one in this series but I cannot wait to see what you think of this one. Great pick, Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course! I know how much you love her writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hell's yeah! I should start the series first, huh?

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s ParanormalPalace

    ReplyDelete
  15. *epic high five* YES! I'm so waiting for this one as well :)


    Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES!!!! So excited for the next book in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YES GIRL, i am so excited for this one it's unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have yet to read a JLA book, but this one has been popping up all over the place with rave reviews and excitement. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't read this series, but it sounds really good! And lately, I haven't participated in WoW at all... I own so many books I should read first, I try to not get too excited about new releases. (As if that would ever happen)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)